Public Health Award
The Public Health Award recognizes individuals who have made or are making extraordinary contributions to the American public's health.
- Nominees may be:
- non-physicians who have an extraordinary impact on the public health of their community, state or nation; or
- practicing physicians who go beyond their patient community and have an extraordinary impact on the public health; or
- physicians working in public health who have an extraordinary impact on public health.
- Nominations must be made by an active category member through the member's chapter.
- Nominees must demonstrate an extraordinary contribution to the health of America (city, county, state, or nation). It is not a requirement for the nominee to be a family physician or other medical professional. Judging criteria will include but will not be limited to:
of work (projects/programs); training/experience; letters of support; body of written narrative and C.V. content
The application process for the next Public Health Award will begin in March, 2018.
If you have any questions or need more information, please contact Kevin Kovach, MSc, CHES at (800) 274-2237, ext. 3132 or firstname.lastname@example.org.