Sponsor a BLSO Course
The BLSO Program Staff are available to assist you with any needs from the planning stages to the conclusion of the course. To begin the process, simply complete and submit the Course Request Form(3 page DOC) and a staff person will contact you within 24 hours.
Please consider opening your course up to other qualified participants in your area whose organization may not have the opportunity to sponsor a course. Your course can be promoted on the BLSO website by indicating this on the Course Request Form.
Below are documents and forms for your convenience. Some of these documents may also be found, along with additional forms, on the BLSO Course Materials CD-Rom you will receive with the syllabus and other materials ordered.
Recommended web browsers for access: Firefox, Chrome, or Safari.
- Program Requirements Document(5 page PDF)
- Sponsor Fact Sheet(1 page PDF) (one-page overview)
- Course Request Form(3 page DOC) (Pre-course and 1st step to sponsoring a course)
- Conflict of Interest Forms for Faculty(6 page DOC)
- Participant and Faculty Form(91 KB XLS) (post-course)
- Program Evaluation(4 page PDF)
- Sample Brochure(2 page DOC)
- Sample Breakout Schedules(1 page PDF)