Funding and Support
The continued success and impact of Tar Wars can be achieved with the help of funding support and collaborative relationships. Your involvement with the program is an opportunity to make a difference in the health of children in your community.
Become a Funder
Three levels of core support are available to potential funders. They are:
- Gold Level Supporter - $75,000+ per year receives all six benefits of core support
- Silver Level Supporter - $50,000 - $74,999 per year with option to choose four benefits of core support
- Bronze Level Supporter - $25,000 - $49,999 per year with option to choose two benefits of core support
Benefits of core support include:
- Acknowledgement in the Tar Wars section of the AAFP website and link to supporter's site.
- Recognition in printed and online program and marketing materials.
- Recognition at the Tar Wars National Conference.
- Recognition in advertisements, publications, and other marketing venues.
- Recognition and visibility at all Tar Wars exhibits and CME presentations.
- Inclusion of corporate name and logo or tag line on Tar Wars promotional items.
Supporters may also elect to sponsor or fund specific program elements for a one-to-three year period in the form of educational grants and scholarships.
All donations are tax deductible and managed through the American Academy of Family Physicians Foundation. Your donation can be processed online. For further information about the AAFP tobacco-free initiatives, please contact Pamela Rodriguez, Tobacco Control Manager, at (800) TAR-WARS or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Donate to Tar Wars
Help spread the tobacco-free message. Make your tax-deductible online contribution today to the American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP) Foundation. Please be sure to designate your contribution to Tar Wars.