Resident Representative to the Association of Family Medicine Residency Directors (AFMRD)
Note: This position is filled. Applications will be accepted in 2017 for the 2017-18 term.
Gain non-profit board leadership experience and mentoring from established leaders in family medicine.
- Inform and provide a resident perspective to program directors on environmental issues impacting residents and their education
- Attend required AFMRD Board Meetings
- Participate in monthly conference calls of the AFMRD Board of Directors
- Provide written reports as requested
- Attend National Conference to gather information on resident issues
- PGY2 or PGY3 at the beginning of the term in September 2017
Time commitment away from residency: 15-17 days
|MEETING : AFMRD Fall Board Meeting||DATES : TBD||LOCATION : TBD|
|MEETING : AFMRD Winter Board Meeting||DATES : TBD||LOCATION : TBD|
|MEETING : Program Directors Workshop and AFMRD Board Meeting during the Residency Education Symposium||DATES : TBD||LOCATION : Kansas City, MO|
|MEETING : National Conference||DATES : TBD||LOCATION : Kansas City, MO|