You give so much to family medicine.
Let the AAFP give you something back.
While it’s been a year or more since you’ve been a member, the AAFP’s mission has remained the same: to support you, so you can spend more time doing what you do best—providing quality and cost-effective patient care.
Come back to the only professional medical society dedicated to elevating family physicians, like you, and the specialty of family medicine.
- When you report your CME to us, we inform the American Board of Family Medicine once you meet its CME recertification requirements.
- We offer significant discounts on evidence-based, specialty-specific CME to stay current on clinical issues to help you provide the best care for your patients.
- You receive a number of valuable benefits as part of your membership that help you save time, save money, and practice smarter, such as our CME reporting and tracking service, plus Board Review resources and practice management tools.
- As the voice of family medicine, we work hard to ensure legislators at the state level and in Washington, DC, know about the issues that matter to you.
- Your membership dues support our efforts to engage with payers to achieve payment reform, which is necessary to narrow the income gap between our members and subspecialists.