The AAFP is more than a membership organization. It’s a gathering of family physicians called to serve their patients and communities. Join today and get support and resources for yourself and your practice.
• Members have access to a variety of diverse groups and opportunities designed to connect you with other physicians who share your passions. Grow your professional network through leadership opportunities and chapter and national events.
• Your membership offers free and reduced-fee educational resources and continuing medical education produced by the AAFP. Choose the learning style that works best for you through live CME events, online, or self-study options.
• Members also stay up to date on public health issues and the latest in clinical practice guidelines and recommendations to enhance clinical skills and knowledge.
• No matter where you are located or what your practice arrangement, the AAFP is only a phone call or website visit away. The AAFP serves all practice types with mobile and digital resources and answers whenever you need them and has dedicated staff members to assist you during the day.
• There are 120,900 family physician, resident, and student members from across the country who call the AAFP their professional home. When you add yourself to that list, you add to the strength of your specialty.