AAFP Family Medicine Board Review
Prepare to Pass Your Boards
Study with family physician experts on your schedule and in the format that works best for you. Recorded from the popular AAFP Board Review Express® live course, the up-to-date self-study package features an evidence-based review of the core principles of family medicine.
Created, and updated before each exam, by Board-certified physicians, the self-study package offers in-depth coverage of 14 body systems, population-based care, and patient-based systems. Get everything you need to prepare with content designed to reflect the ABFM exam blueprint.
Earn CME Credit
Approved for up to 53 AAFP Prescribed credits; 53 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Claim CME credit as you go. This credit includes presentations, questions, and retension tests within the package, and an exclusive Board Review webinar and webcast series.
CME credit approved through August 18, 2017. More about CME credit »
Own Your Learning Experience
Meet your learning style and your schedule. The AAFP's self-study package is a comprehensive review allowing you to customize features and benefits to your individual needs.
By the Numbers
- 49 presentations, 30-45 minutes each, in both video and audio formats, reflecting the ABFM Board exam blueprint View Topics »
- 600-plus page color syllabus with lecture slide presentations and detailed disease state photos, charts, and tables
- 400-plus Board-style questions to sharpen your test-taking skills
- 200-plus case-based presentations delivered by Board-certified family physicians to hone analysis and decision-making skills
Even more features...
- Pre- and post-tests to identify knowledge gaps
- Audio presentations and Q&A sessions on CDs and/or in downloadable MP3 format
- Bonus video: "Guide for Exam Preparation," covering key test-taking strategies
- Interactive Question Pause™ feature allows you to answer questions as you go and benchmark performance
- Smartphone/tablet compatible for streaming online access packages
AAFP Exclusive! Board Review Central
- Medical Guidelines Update Page is refreshed 90 days before your exam to keep you current
- Webinar and Webcast Series provide a focused review of some of the most challenging exam topics
- Retention Test Feature allows you to test your knowledge 30 days prior to the exam
- Online Learning Community monitored by expert faculty to answer your Board prep questions and give you an opportunity to interact with peers also preparing for the exam--at no extra cost
Customize Your Review Experience
Bring variety to your study time with multiple viewing and listening options. Select a package to view system requirements.
- Simultaneous Split Screen with Continuous Play - audio and video with speaker slides
- Simultaneous Split Screen with Question Pause - simulate the live course environment, answering questions as you go
- Full Screen - audio and speaker slides without video
- Standard CD Play - listen from your home, office, or car (multimedia packages only)
- MP3 Audio - rip to your MP3 player and learn on the go
Choose the package that works for you:
Not sure which package is right for you?
Compare format options side-by-side to determine which package meets your needs. View the Buyer's Guide »
|Cardiology: ||Community Medicine: ||Dermatology: |
|Emergency and Urgent Care||Endocrinology||Gastroenterology|
|Emergency and Urgent Care: ||Endocrinology: ||Gastroenterology: |
|Geriatrics: ||Hematology: ||Infectious Disease: |
|Nephrology||Neurology||Obstetrics and Gynecology|
|Nephrology: ||Neurology: ||Obstetrics and Gynecology: |
|Orthopedics: ||Otolaryngology: ||Pain Management: |
|Pediatrics: ||Psychiatry: ||Pulmonary Medicine: |
|Rheumatology: ||Surgery: ||Urology: |
Presentations and Questions:
|Total for Self-Study Package:||47 credits|
Webinar and Webcast Series
|One credit per activity/six activities possible:||6 credits|
Total Credits Available:
Already purchased a package?
Access your online study tools and material.
Ready to take the post-test?
Completion of the post-test is required in order to claim CME credit.