AAFP Family Medicine Board Review Self-Study Package: Flash Drive Multimedia
Convenient and Comprehensive Board Prep
Study for your ABFM Board exam when, where, and how you want with this fully searchable 32 GB USB flash drive and 26-CD Audio Companion Set. Recorded from the popular AAFP Board Review Express® live course, the up-to-date self-study package features an evidence-based review of the core principles of family medicine.
Created, and updated before each exam, by Board-certified physicians, the self-study package offers in-depth coverage of 14 body systems, population-based care, and patient-based systems. Get everything you need to prepare with content designed to reflect the ABFM exam blueprint.
Earn CME Credit
Approved for up to 53 AAFP Prescribed credits; 53 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Claim CME credit as you go. This credit includes presentations, questions, and retension tests within the package, and an exclusive Board Review webinar and webcast series.
CME credit approved through August 18, 2017. More about CME credit »
Own Your Learning Experience
Meet your learning style and your schedule. The AAFP's self-study package is a comprehensive review allowing you to customize features and benefits to your individual needs.
By the Numbers
- 49 video presentations, 30-45 minutes each, on one 32 GB flash drive desktop companion set in three viewing formats
- 600-plus page syllabus printed in full-color with slide presentations and detailed disease state photos, charts, and tables
- 400-plus Board-style questions to sharpen test-taking skills
- 200-plus case-based presentations to hone analysis and decision-making skills
- 26 audio CDs of 49 presentations
Even more features...
- Pre- and post-tests to identify knowledge gaps
- Audio presentations and Q&A sessions on in MP3 format, on CD, and downloadable
- Bonus video: "Guide for Exam Preparation," covering key test-taking strategies
- Interactive QuestionPause™ feature to answer questions as you go and benchmark performance
- Searchable flash drive by topic, presenter, and keyword
AAFP Exclusive! Board Review Central
- Medical Guidelines Update Page is updated 90 days before your exam to keep you current
- Webinar and Webcast Series lets you watch online for focused review of some of the most challenging exam topics
- Retention Test Feature allows you to test your knowledge 30 days prior to the exam
- Online Learning Community monitored by expert faculty to answer your Board prep questions and give you an opportunity to interact with peers also preparing for the exam--at no extra cost
Customize Your Review Experience
Bring variety to your study time with multiple viewing and listening options.
- Simultaneous Split Screen with Continuous Play: Listen and watch presenter videos and full-color presentations.
- Simultaneous Split Screen with QuestionPause: Simulate the live course environment, answering questions as you go.
- Full Screen: Listen and view full-color presentations without video component.
- Standard CD Play: Listen from your home, office, or car.
- MP3 Audio: Rip straight to your MP3 player and learn on-the-go.
AAFP Family Medicine
Board Review Self-Study
Flash Drive Multimedia Package
Not sure which package is right for you?
Compare package features and system requirements at-a-glance. Board Review Buyer's Guide »
Presentations and Questions:
|Total for Self-Study Package:||47 credits|
Webinar and Webcast Series
|One credit per activity/six activities possible:||6 credits|
Total Credits Available:
Already purchased a package?
Access your online study tools and material.
Ready to take the post-test?
Completion of the post-test is required in order to claim CME credit.