AAFP Family Medicine
Board Review Express® Live Course
All dates and locations
Prepare to Pass Your ABFM Exam
Experience a comprehensive review in family medicine when you attend this dynamic 3-1/2 day live course.
Held throughout the year in terrific locations around the country, Board Review Express offers an in-depth review presented by Board-certified physicians.
When you attend, you will benefit from:
- An in-depth review of 14 body system categories, population-based care, and patient-based systems reflecting with the blueprint of the ABFM exam. View topics »
- 30-45 minute presentations and case studies delivered by Board-certified family physicians
- An interactive question/response format to help you gauge your learning and identify knowledge gaps
- Valuable Q&A sessions with expert presenters
- 400-plus Board-style questions for ongoing review
- Bonus session: "Test-taking Strategies" to help you maximize your exam experience
Save the Date
September 20-23, 2017
Chicago (Wheeling), IL
The Westin Chicago North Shore
open in May.
October 4-7, 2017
Omni Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center
open in May.
Created by and for family physicians, information presented on each topic and subtopic area is geared toward the practice of family medicine.
|Introduction: ||Cardiology: ||Community Medicine: |
|Dermatology||Emergency and Urgent Care||Endocrinology|
|Dermatology: ||Emergency and Urgent Care: ||Endocrinology: |
|Gastroenterology: ||Geriatrics: ||Hematology: |
|Infectious Disease: ||Nephrology: ||Neurology: |
|Obstetrics and Gynecology||Orthopedics||Otolaryngology|
|Obstetrics and Gynecology: ||Orthopedics: ||Otolaryngology: |
|Pain Management: ||Pediatrics: ||Psychiatry: |
|Pulmonary Medicine: ||Rheumatology: ||Surgery: |
Note: Topics subject to change.