March 1-4, 2017 | St. Louis, MO
AAFP Family Medicine Board Review Express® Live Course
Prepare to Pass Your ABFM Exam
Taught by Board-certified family physicians, this dynamic 3-1/2 day course offers an in-depth review of the evidence-based principles of family medicine, reflecting the blueprint of the ABFM exam.
When you attend, you will benefit from:
- An in-depth review of 14 body system categories, population-based care, and patient-based systems.
- 30-45 minute presentations and case studies delivered by Board-certified family physicians
- An interactive question/response format to help you guage your learning and identify knowledge gaps
- Valuable Q&A sessions with expert presenters
- 400-plus Board-style questions for ongoing review
- Bonus session: "Test-taking Strategies" to help you maximize your exam experience
Save the Date for AAFP Family Medicine Board Review Express
Wednesday, March 1 - Saturday, March 4, 2017
St. Louis, MO
Hyatt St. Louis at the Arch
Registration will open in August 2016.
View all AAFP Board Review Preparation CME. Choose from live course and self-study options.