Wednesday, September 20 - Saturday, September 23, 2017 | Chicago (Wheeling), IL
AAFP Family Medicine Board Review Express® Live Course
Prepare to Pass Your ABFM Exam
Taught by Board-certified family physicians, this dynamic 3-1/2 day course offers an in-depth review of the evidence-based principles of family medicine, reflecting the blueprint of the ABFM exam.
When you attend, you will benefit from:
- An in-depth review of 14 body system categories, population-based care, and patient-based systems.
- 30-45 minute presentations and case studies delivered by Board-certified family physicians
- An interactive question/response format to help you guage your learning and identify knowledge gaps
- Valuable Q&A sessions with expert presenters
- 400-plus Board-style questions for ongoing review
- Bonus session: "Test-taking Strategies" to help you maximize your exam experience
Save the Date for AAFP Family Medicine Board Review Express
Wednesday, September 20 - Saturday, September 23, 2017
Chicago (Wheeling), IL
The Westin Chicago North Shore
A SAM session will be offered on Saturday, September 23 and Sunday, September 24. Topics will be announced in late summer 2016. Separate registration and fee required.
Registration will open in Spring 2017.
View all AAFP Board Review Preparation CME. Choose from live course and self-study options.