Saturday, October 7, 2017 | Atlanta, GA
KSA Working Group on Coronary Artery Disease
Save when you register by September 1.
Easily fulfill the 60-question Knowledge Self-Assessment (KSA), formerly SAM, with this one-day session that meets your ABFM’s Family Medicine Certification Self-Assessment Activities requirement.
- Review 60 core competency questions with experienced family physician faculty, and decide the best answer with your colleagues.
- The AAFP reports your answers directly to the ABFM on your behalf.
- Approved for up to 8 AAFP Prescribed credits.
Attend KSA Working Group on Coronary Artery Disease
Saturday, October 7, 2017
1:00 - 7:00 p.m.
Omni Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center
Early bird registration discount available through September 1, 2017.
Early Bird $195
Early Bird $170
Student or Resident
Early Bird $145
Early Bird $265
Upon completion of this KSA, you will be able to demonstrate knowledge in:
- Pathogenesis of CAD
- Diagnosis of CAD
- EKG Interpretation
- Management of Chronic CAD (e.g. Medical Therapy of Angina, Risk Factor Management, Interventional Therapy)
- Acute Coronary Syndromes
- Recognition and Management of Myocardial Infarction and Its Complications
Jonathon Firnhaber, MD, FAAFP, Associate Professor, Residency Director, Department of Family Medicine, Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University, Greenville, North Carolina
Gary Levine, MD, FAAFP, Associate Professor, Department of Family Medicine, Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University, Greenville, North Carolina
Registration includes online access to the syllabus and other on-site resources one week before the course and a hard copy syllabus available on site. Additional information will be provided by email.
The following hotel is available for accommodations during this course. Contact the hotel to make arrangements for your stay.
Omni Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center(www.omnihotels.com)
190 Marietta St NW
Atlanta, GA 30303
Phone: (800) 843-6664
Rate: $192 Single/Double Occupancy
+ current tax rate and fee
Accommodation Cutoff -- September 1, 2017
Note: A limited number of rooms at the discounted group rate are available for conference registrants on a first-come, first-served basis, and cannot be guaranteed by the AAFP.
ABOUT HOTEL RESERVATIONS
- Reservations made after September 1, 2017, will be confirmed on a rate and space available basis. The conference rate is not guaranteed for reservations made after this date.
- Omni Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center guarantees reservation by credit card. Card cards will not be charged prior to the scheduled arrival date.
- Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 24 hours prior to arrival date.
This live activity, KSA Working Group on Coronary Artery Disease, with a beginning date of October 7, 2017, has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 8 Prescribed credits by the American Academy of Family Physicians. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
CME activities approved for AAFP credit are recognized by the AOA as equivalent to AOA Category 2 credit.
View more credit agreements »
Questions? View FAQ on KSA Working Groups »