Coronary Artery Disease SAM Working Groups
All dates and locations
Learn more about CAD diagnosis, management, and complications in this one-day SAM Working Group session. Applicable to MC-FP Part II.
- Review 60 core competency questions with experienced family physician faculty, and decide the best answer with your colleagues.
- The AAFP reports your answers directly to the ABFM on your behalf.
- Earn CME by completing the SAM process*.
*To complete the SAM process and earn CME, you must also complete the clinical simulation on the ABFM website within one year (separate fee to the ABFM required).
- Pathogenesis of CAD
- Diagnosis of CAD
- EKG interpretation
- Management of chronic CAD (e.g. medical therapy of angina, risk factor management, interventional therapy)
- Acute coronary syndromes
- Recognition and management of myocardial infarction and its complications
Select an Upcoming Session to Attend
New sessions for this SAM Working Group are being planned. Please check back for dates and locations.