Saturday, October 28, 2017 | Phoenix, AZ
KSA Working Group on Cerebrovascular Disease
Save when you register by September 27.
Easily fulfill the 60-question Knowledge Self-Assessment (KSA), formerly SAM, with this one-day session that meets your ABFM’s Family Medicine Certification Self-Assessment Activities requirement.
- Review 60 core competency questions with experienced family physician faculty, and decide the best answer with your colleagues.
- The AAFP reports your answers directly to the ABFM on your behalf.
- Approved for up to 8 AAFP Prescribed credits; 8 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
Attend KSA Working Group on
Saturday, October 28, 2017
1:00 - 7:00 p.m.
Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort
Early bird registration discount available through September 27, 2017.
Early Bird $195
Early Bird $170
Student or Resident
Early Bird $145
Early Bird $265
At the end of this course, you will be able to demonstrate knowledge in pathophysiology, diagnosis, acute management, chronic management, rehabilitation, and prevention.
You will gain the skills to:
- Take a history for a cerebrovascular disease case.
- Perform a physical examination for a cerebrovascular disease case.
- Perform a laboratory evaluation for a cerebrovascular disease case.
- Manage care for cerebrovascular disease.
Registration includes online access to the syllabus and other on-site resources one week before the course and a hard copy syllabus available on site. Additional information will be provided by email.
The following hotel is available for accommodations during this course. Contact the hotel to make arrangements for your stay.
Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort(aws.passkey.com)
7677 N 16th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85020
Phone: (602) 997-2626
Rate: $199 Single/Double Occupancy
+ current tax rate
Accommodation Cutoff -- September 27, 2017
Note: A limited number of rooms at the discounted group rate are available for conference registrants on a first-come, first-served basis, and cannot be guaranteed by the AAFP.
ABOUT HOTEL RESERVATIONS
- Reservations made after September 27, 2017, will be confirmed on a rate and space available basis. The conference rate is not guaranteed for reservations made after this date.
- Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort guarantees reservation by credit card. Credit cards will not be charged prior to arrival date.
- Reservations may be cancelled up to 24 hours prior to arrival without penalty.
This live activity, KSA Working Group on Cerebrovascular Disease, with a beginning date of October 28, 2017, has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 8 Prescribed credits by the American Academy of Family Physicians. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The AAFP is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American Academy of Family Physicians designates this live activity for a maximum of 8 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
CME activities approved for AAFP credit are recognized by the AOA as equivalent to AOA Category 2 credit.
View more credit agreements »
Questions? View FAQ on KSA Working Groups »