Cerebrovascular Disease SAM Working Groups
All dates and locations
Easily fulfill the knowledge assessment portion of the SAM process with this one-day, topic-specific session that simplifies the ABFM’s MC-FP Part II requirement.
About the Course
- Review 60 core competency questions with experienced family physician faculty, and decide the best answer with your colleagues.
- The AAFP reports your answers directly to the ABFM on your behalf.
- Earn CME by completing the SAM process.*
What You Will Learn
At the end of this practical, hands-on course, you will be able to demonstrate knowledge in pathophysiology, diagnosis, acute management, chronic management, rehabilitation, and prevention.
You will gain the skills to:
- Take a history for a cerebrovascular disease case
- Perform a physical examination for a cerebrovascular disease case
- Perform a laboratory evaluation for a cerebrovascular disease case
- Manage care for cerebrovascular disease
*Receiving Credit for SAM Working Groups
To complete the SAM process and earn CME, you must also complete the clinical simulation on the ABFM website within one year (separate fee to the ABFM required).