Chronic Conditions Live Course
Featuring the latest evidence-based, in-depth information on chronic conditions, AAFP live courses make it convenient to learn and refresh your knowledge, in great locations. Earn CME, connect with your colleagues and experts, and improve patient care—all in just a few days.
Created By and For Family Physicians
Explore the latest evidence-based information on clinical topics, formulate strategies to educate and counsel patients. Utilize strategies to help patients overcome barriers to change. Learn how to implement tools to better manage chronic care in practice.
Registration Now Open
Registration for the following course will open in September 2016.
July 12-15, 2017
San Diego, CA
Learn more »
Topics covered in this course include:
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- Back Pain
- Bleeding and Clotting Disorders
- Case Studies – Chronic Pain
- Chronic Abdominal Pain
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Chronic Opioid Therapy
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Depression and Anxiety
- Diabetes – Next Steps
- Hearing & Vision Disorders
- Hyper & Hypothyroidism
- Herbals & Nutrition Supplements
- Modifiable Risk Factors (Alcohol, Tobacco, Obesity): Addressing the Problem
- Osteoarthritis: Current Recommendations for Prevention and Treatment
- Osteoporosis and Osteopenia
- Parkinson Disease
- Viral Hepatitis
Note: Topics are subject to change.