Chronic Conditions Live Course
Featuring the latest evidence-based, in-depth information on family medicine topics, AAFP live courses make it convenient to learn and refresh your knowledge, in great locations. Earn CME, connect with your colleagues and experts, and improve patient care — all in just 3-1/2 days.
Created By and For Family Physicians
Chronic conditions are one of the greatest public health problems of the 21st century. Created and taught by Board-certified family physicians, attend this live course to gain a wide-ranging overview of family medicine-specific education on chronic condition topics.
Registration Now Open
Registration for the following course will open in September 2016.
July 12-15, 2017
San Diego, CA
Learn more »
Topics covered in this course include:
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- Back Pain
- Bleeding and Clotting Disorders
- Case Studies – Chronic Pain
- Chronic Abdominal Pain
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Chronic Opioid Therapy
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Depression and Anxiety
- Diabetes – Next Steps
- Hearing & Vision Disorders
- Hyper & Hypothyroidism
- Herbals & Nutrition Supplements
- Modifiable Risk Factors (Alcohol, Tobacco, Obesity): Addressing the Problem
- Osteoarthritis: Current Recommendations for Prevention and Treatment
- Osteoporosis and Osteopenia
- Parkinson Disease
- Viral Hepatitis
Note: Topics are subject to change.