Thursday, October 11, 2018 | New Orleans, LA
KSA Working Group on Diabetes
Registration opens in November.
Easily fulfill the 60-question Knowledge Self-Assessment (KSA), formerly SAM, with this one-day session that meets your ABFM’s Family Medicine Certification Self-Assessment Activities requirement.
- Review 60 core competency questions with experienced family physician faculty, and decide the best answer with your colleagues.
- The AAFP reports your answers directly to the ABFM on your behalf.
Attend KSA Working Group on Diabetes
Thursday, October 11, 2018
8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
New Orleans, LA
New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center
REGISTRATION opens in November.
Early Bird $195
Early Bird $170
Student or Resident
Early Bird $145
Early Bird $265
Upon completion of this KSA, you will be able to demonstrate knowledge in:
- Diagnosis of diabetes mellitus
- Recognition and management of microvascular complications
- Recognition and management of macrovascular complications
- Non-pharmacologic management of diabetes mellitus
Registration includes online access to the syllabus and other on-site resources one week before the course and a hard copy syllabus available on site. Additional information will be provided by email.
The course will take place at the New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center during AAFP Family Medicine Experience (FMX) annual meeting. You do not need to be registered for AAFP FMX in order to attend this course.
A list of FMX hotels will be available in March.