Wednesday, November 14 - Saturday, November 17, 2018 | Bonita Springs, FL
Emergency and Urgent Care Live Course
Save $100 when you register by October 14.
Improve patient satisfaction while learning the latest required emergency care updates. Learn best practices on relevant clinical topics, including acute respiratory infections, opioid management, and more.
Attend Emergency and Urgent Care
Wednesday, November 14- Saturday, November 17, 2018
Fort Myers/Naples (Bonita Springs), FL
Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION DISCOUNT AVAILABLE THROUGH
OCTOBER 14, 2018.
Early Bird $795
Early Bird $745
Student or Resident
Early Bird $545
Early Bird $795
Early Bird $1,095
Earning CME Credit
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Prepare treatment plans for patients who may require hospital inpatient care or referral to emergency departments, or urgent care for acute health conditions.
- Assess the diagnosis, treatment and management of patients who may present with any number of conditions, including maternity, psychological, musculoskeletal, cardiovascular, respiratory or neurological care.
- Incorporate emergency plans into practice, including written protocols and necessary equipment/tools for treatment.
|Wednesday, November 14, 2018|
|Wednesday, November 14, 2018 : Morning||Registration/Hot Breakfast Provided; General Sessions|
|Wednesday, November 14, 2018 : Noon||Lunch on Your Own|
|Wednesday, November 14, 2018 : Afternoon||General Sessions|
|Thursday, November 15, 2018|
|Thursday, November 15, 2018: Morning||Hot Breakfast Provided; General Sessions|
|Thursday, November 15, 2018: Noon||Lunch on Your Own|
|Thursday, November 15, 2018: Afternoon||Clinical Procedural Workshops*|
|Friday, November 16, 2018|
|Friday, November 16, 2018 : Morning||Hot Breakfast Provided; General Sessions|
|Friday, November 16, 2018 : Noon||Lunch on Your Own|
|Friday, November 16, 2018 : Afternoon||Clinical Procedural Workshops*|
|Saturday, November 17, 2018|
|Saturday, November 17, 2018 : Morning||Hot Breakfast Provided; General Sessions|
|Saturday, November 17, 2018 : Noon||Course Adjourns|
* Separate registration and fee required.
Note: Times are subject to change.
Clinical procedural workshop sessions will be available two afternoons during the course. Separate registration and fee required to attend a workshop.Topics and times will be announced when they are confirmed.
Registration includes online access to the syllabus and other on-site resources one week before the course. A hard copy of the syllabus may be purchased for $60 when registering for the course. A limited number of syllabuses will be available for purchase on site. Additional information will be provided by email after you register.
The following hotel is available for accommodations during this course. Contact the hotel to make arrangements for your stay.
Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa(aws.passkey.com)
5001 Coconut Road
Bonita Springs, FL 34134
Phone: (888) 421-1442
Rate: $199 Single/Double Occupancy
+ current tax rate
Accommodation Cutoff -- October 14, 2018
Note: A limited number of rooms at the discounted group rate are available for conference registrants on a first-come, first-served basis, and cannot be guaranteed by the AAFP.
ABOUT HOTEL RESERVATIONS
- Reservations made after October 14, 2018, will be confirmed on a rate and space available basis. The conference rate is not guaranteed for reservations made after this date.
- Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa guarantees reservation by credit card. Credit cards will not be charged prior to scheduled arrival date.
- Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 24 hours prior to arrival.
This Live activity, Emergency and Urgent Care, with a beginning date of October 14, 2018, has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 26.25 Prescribed credits by the American Academy of Family Physicians. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The AAFP is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American Academy of Family Physicians designates this Live activity for a maximum of 26.25 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
CME activities approved for AAFP credit are recognized by the AOA as equivalent to AOA Category 2 credit.
View more credit agreements »