Family Medicine Update Live Course
Featuring the latest evidence-based, in-depth information on family medicine topics, AAFP live courses make it convenient to learn and refresh your knowledge, in great locations. Earn CME, connect with your colleagues and experts, and improve patient care—all in just a few days.
Family Medicine Update offers everything you need to stay current in your practice. Learn the latest information on the skills you use every day in sessions, such as smoking cessation, ADHD, medical marijuana, and obesity.
June 20-24, 2017
Hyatt Regency Reston
Topics covered in this course include:
Note: Topics are subject to change.
- Acute Ankle and Foot Injuries
- ADHD: Evaluation & Treatment
- Back Pain: Current Strategies in Management
- Choosing Wisely® – A Campaign for All of Us!
- Chronic Pain – Diagnosis and Management
- Colorectal Cancer Screening and Surveillance: Patients at High Risk
- Current Issues in Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Current Issues in Women’s Health
- Diagnosis & Management of Cutaneous Fungal Infections
- Diagnosis & Treatment of Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Dizziness: A Diagnostic Approach
- Emerging Trends in the Management of Heart Failure
- Managing Smoking Cessation: How to Optimize Success
- Management of Blood Glucose with Non-Insulin Therapies in Type II Diabetes Mellitus
- Management of Lipids...Beyond Statins?
- Medical Marijuana: What is the Evidence?
- Medications for Alcohol Use Disorder
- Non-Operative Management of Rotator Cuff Injuries
- New Drugs on the Market
- Obesity: Nutrition & Physical Activity – Motivating Patients
- Physician Wellness: Tools to Combat Burnout
- Pneumonia – 2016 Guidelines
- Pre-Operative Risk Stratification
- Probiotics for Gastrointestinal and Allergic Conditions
- Somatic Symptom Disorder
- Transgender Health Care
- Treatment of Neuropathic Pain: What Does the Evidence Say?
- US Preventative Services Task Force 2017
- Zika Virus. Where Are We?