Family Medicine Update Live Course
Featuring the latest evidence-based, in-depth information on family medicine topics, AAFP live courses make it convenient to learn and refresh your knowledge, in great locations. Earn CME, connect with your colleagues and experts, and improve patient care—all in just a few days.
Explore clinical issues unique to family medicine. Learn best practices and evidence-based information on clinical topics important to you. Develop strategies to diagnose and treat both conventional and atypical conditions. Leave with the most current information to apply directly to your practice.
June 20-24, 2017
Hyatt Regency Reston
Topics covered in this course include:
- AAFP Position Paper on Breastfeeding
- Acute Knee Injuries
- Acute Respiratory Infections
- Advances in Cardiovascular Medicine. What Do the New Studies Recommend?
- Common Benign Skin Lesions
- Common Childhood Bacterial Infections
- Common Skin Rashes in Children
- Concussion Management
- Current Issues in Women’s Health
- Diagnosis and Management of Fibromyalgia
- Diagnosis and Management of Osteoporosis
- Ectopic Pregnancy - Diagnosis and Management
- Heart Failure
- Hot Flashes - The Heat Goes On
- Improving Quality by Doing Less
- Interventions to Prevent Falls in Older People Living in the Community
- Management of Blood Glucose with Non-Insulin Therapies in Type II Diabetes Mellitus
- New Drugs on the Market
- Newer Anticoagulants vs. Warfarin. Which is the best?
- Non-Traumatic Shoulder Pain
- Pharmacological Intervention for Weight Loss
- Preventative Pediatric Health Care Update and Bright Futures
- Primary Care Management of Osteoarthritis
- Probiotics for Gastrointestinal Disease
- Sexual Dysfunction in Women
- Sexually Transmitted Infection
- Soft Tissue Infections: Staph and Strep Revisited
- Testosterone Deficiency
- Treatment of Acute Ischemic Stroke
Note: Topics are subject to change.