Sunday, April 9, 2017 | Las Vegas (Henderson), NV
KSA Working Group on Genomics
Save when you register by February 27.
Attend Genomics KSA Working Group
Sunday, April 9, 2017
8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Las Vegas (Henderson), NV
Green Valley Ranch Resort, Spa, & Casino
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION DISCOUNT AVAILABLE THROUGH FEBRUARY 27, 2017.
Early Bird $195
Early Bird $145
Student or Resident
Early Bird $145
Early Bird $265
Easily fulfill the 60-question Knowledge Self-Assessment (KSA), formally SAM, with this one-day session that meets your ABFM’s Family Medicine Certification Self-Assessment Activities requirement.
- Review 60 core competency questions with experienced family physician faculty, and decide the best answer with your colleagues.
- The AAFP reports your answers directly to the ABFM on your behalf.
- Approved for up to 8 AAFP Prescribed credits; 8 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
Registration includes online access to the syllabus one week before the course and a hard copy syllabus available onsite. Additional information and instruction will be provided by email.
Contact the hotel directly to make arrangements for your accommodations during this course.
Green Valley Ranch Resort, Spa, & Casino(resweb.passkey.com)
2300 Paseo Verde Pkwy
Henderson, NV 89052
Phone: (866) 782-9487
Rate: $170 Single/Double Occupancy
+ current tax rate
+ $18 resort fee
Accommodation Cutoff -- February 27, 2017
Note: A limited number of rooms at the discounted group rate are available for conference registrants on a first-come, first-served basis, and cannot be guaranteed by the AAFP.
About Hotel Reservations
- Reservations made after February 27, 2017, will be confirmed on a rate and space available basis. The conference rate is not guaranteed for reservations made after this date.
- Green Valley Ranch Resort, Spa, & Casino guarantees reservation by credit card. When making reservations, one night's room and tax will be charged to hold reservation.
- Reservations may be cancelled up to 72 hours prior to arrival without penalty.
This live activity, KSA Working Group on Genomics, with a beginning date of April 9, 2017, has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 8 Prescribed credits by the American Academy of Family Physicians. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The AAFP is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American Academy of Family Physicians designates this live activity for a maximum of 8 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
CME activities approved for AAFP credit are recognized by the AOA as equivalent to AOA Category 2 credit.
View more credit agreements »
Questions? View FAQ on KSA Working Groups »