Geriatric Medicine Live Course
Featuring the latest evidence-based, in-depth information on family medicine topics, live clinical courses make it convenient to learn and refresh your knowledge in great locations. Earn CME, connect with your colleagues and experts, and improve patient care—all in just a few days.
Created By and For Family Physicians
Improve care for your older patients and learn about common geriatric clinical problems, chronic diseases, and ways to improve quality of life.
Learn and earn CME half the day and enjoy the rest of the day off. Use time to connect with colleagues, relax on your own or with family, and get invigorated for the rest of the course.
Select a Course to Register for Geriatric Medicine
Registration for the following course will open in September 2016.
October 4-7, 2017
Myrtle Beach, SC
Learn more »
Topics covered in this course include:
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Medications
- Anticoagulation Update
- Billing, Coding and Payment Reform
- Bladder Problems: Venus vs Mars
- BPH and Prostate Update
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Chronic Pain
- Colorectal Cancer Update
- Depression, Anxiety and Phobias
- Diabetes Update
- The Elder Athlete and Exercise
- End-of-Life Care
- Functional Disabilities: Eyes and Ears
- Geriatric Polypharmacology
- Geriatric Sexuality
- GI Issues in the Geriatric Population
- Heart Failure
- Hypertension Update
- Immunizations Update
- Menopause / Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Nutrition Supplements and Diets
- Oral Health and Oral Cancers
- Out of Office Care
- Parkinson’s Update
- Sleep Disorders
- Statins: Yes or No
- Stroke and TIA
Note: Topics are subject to change.