Wednesday, October 10, 2018 | New Orleans, LA
KSA Working Group on Hypertension
Registration opens in November.
Easily fulfill the 60-question Knowledge Self-Assessment (KSA), formerly SAM, with this one-day session that meets your ABFM’s Family Medicine Certification Self-Assessment Activities requirement.
- Review 60 core competency questions with experienced family physician faculty, and decide the best answer with your colleagues.
- The AAFP reports your answers directly to the ABFM on your behalf.
Attend KSA Working Group on Hypertension
Wednesday, October 10, 2018
8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
New Orleans, LA
New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center
REGISTRATION opens in November.
Early Bird $195
Early Bird $170
Student or Resident
Early Bird $145
Early Bird $265
Upon completion of this KSA, you will be able to demonstrate knowledge in:
- Pharmacologic management of hypertension
- Nonpharmacologic management of hypertension
- Diagnosis and risk stratification of the hypertensive patient
- Recognition and management of hypertensive crisis
- Recognition and evaluation of the secondary causes of hypertension
- Management of hypertension in the patient with comorbid illness
- Management of hypertension in special populations
Registration includes online access to the syllabus and other on-site resources one week before the course and a hard copy syllabus available on site. Additional information will be provided by email.
The course will take place at the New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center during AAFP Family Medicine Experience (FMX) annual meeting. You do not need to be registered for AAFP FMX in order to attend this course.
A list of FMX hotels will be available in March.
Questions? View FAQ on KSA Working Groups »