Tuesday, July 22, 2014 | Denver, CO
ALSO® Instructor Course
Learn how to provide an interactive learning experience for ALSO Provider course participants in order to assist them in obtaining the knowledge and skills needed to effectively manage potential emergencies during pregnancy.
Current ALSO Provider status as of July 22, 2014, is required to attend this course.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Teaching interactive workstations using mannequins and other equipment.
- Presenting effective lectures.
- Teaching workstations using slides.
- Offering effective feedback.
Earn CME Credit
Application for CME credit has been filed with the American Academy of Family Physicians. Determination of credit is pending.
Grand Hyatt Denver(resweb.passkey.com)
1750 Welton Street
Denver, CO 80202
Phone: (888) 735-2954
Rate: $179 Single/Double Occupancy + current tax rate
Accommodation Cutoff -- June 23, 2014
Note: A limited number of rooms at the discounted group rate are available for conference registrants on a first-come, first-served basis, and cannot be guaranteed by the AAFP.
About Hotel Reservations
- Reservations made after June 23, 2014, will be confirmed on a rate and space available basis. The conference rate is not guaranteed for reservations made after this date.
- Grand Hyatt Denver guarantees reservation by credit card. Credit cards will not be charged prior to scheduled arrival date.
- Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 24 hours prior to arrival.