Selected Topics in Internal Medicine Live Course
Featuring the latest evidence-based, in-depth information on family medicine topics, AAFP live courses make it convenient to learn and refresh your knowledge, in great locations. Earn CME, connect with your colleagues and experts, and improve patient care—all in just 3-1/2 days.
Created By and For Family Physicians
Enhance your internal medicine knowledge to help treat your adult patients with multiple conditions and comorbidities. Explore the latest evidence-based information on clinical topics that include exercise for health, inflammatory bowel disease, obesity, and lung cancer, among other conditions.
Topics covered in this course include:
- Anemia & Hematologic Malignancies
- Asthma in Adults
- Cancer Controversy: (Breast, Lung and Prostate Cancers) To Screen or Not to Screen
- Cancer Survivorship
- Cardiovascular Risk Reduction
- Care of the Caregiver
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Diabetes Updates
- High Value Care
- Hospice/Palliative Care
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Lupus: Diagnosis and Management
- New Drugs of Abuse
- Obesity: (Pre and Post Bariatric Surgery)
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Perioperative Risk Evaluation
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Top 10 New Things I’ve Learned
Note: Topics are subject to change.