An MC-FP Part IV Solution
Up to one-third of your adult patients may be experiencing hypertension. Identify changes that can improve the lives of your patients and your practice when you complete this performance improvement project focused on the care of hypertension, now updated to align with JNC-8 guidelines.
METRIC’s streamlined process helps you to:
- Evaluate your current quality of care confidentially, utilizing your own patient data.
- Compare current practice performance with your peers.
- Develop an action plan for performance improvement.
- Implement your action plan using proven tips, templates, and resources.
- Measure improvement to patient outcomes as a result of the project.
- Fulfill the ABFM’s Maintenance of Certification Part IV requirement.
Convenient, online access allows you to work individually, at your own pace, or to participate in a project as part of a group.
Purchase this module
AAFP Members: FREE
Allied Health Professionals: $125
Review and complete each step of the module before moving forward. Failure to fully complete a step before continuing may interrupt your reporting. A reset, rollback, or edit to your module incurs a $150 charge, due upon request.
Earn CME credit when you complete this activity, and submit the required assessment.
Approved for 20 AAFP Prescribed credits; 20 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. CME credit approved through December 31, 2015.
This module may be completed in as little as three months, or may be completed over a maximum of 12 months, as allowed by the ABFM’s Maintenance of Certification Part IV requirement.
This activity is best viewed with a high-speed Internet connection.
The latest versions of Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome, and Safari are all compatible with METRIC.
Current versions of Adobe Reader and Windows Media Player are required to view course materials.