Skin Conditions and Diseases Live Course
Featuring the latest evidence-based, in-depth information on skin problems and diseases, AAFP live courses make it convenient to learn and refresh your knowledge, in great locations. Earn CME, connect with your colleagues and experts, and improve patient care—all in just a few days.
Expand your competence and confidence to diagnose and treat your patients’ skin conditions. Improve adherence to evidence-based guidelines in practice. Learn to assess and treat acute chronic dermatologic conditions. Demonstrate technique and skills from hands-on procedural sessions. Recognize when to refer to or consult with other specialists to provided optimal patient care.
The next course will take place in 2018.
MORE INFORMATION WILL BE AVAILABLE IN SPRING 2017.
Topics covered in this course include:
- Actinic Keratosis
- Alopecia and Hair Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Infections
- Benign and Malignant Skin Neoplasms
- Case Studies - Acne
- Case Studies – Eczema and Atopic Dermatitis
- Case Studies - Psoriasis
- Childhood Rashes
- Coding and Billing
- Common Surgical Procedures
- Contact Dermatitis and Patch Testing
- Cost-effective Management of Dermatologic Supplies
- Cutaneous Manifestations of Systemic Disease
- Cutaneous Viral Infections
- Dermoscopy Introduction
- Eczema and Atopic Dermatitis
- Fungal Skin Infections
- Hyperpigmentation / Hypopigmentation
- Infestations (lice, scabies, bed bugs)
- Lichen Planus and Bullous/Vesicular Diseases
- Nail Disorders
- Nevi and Melanoma
- Pharmacology of Skin Medications
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma / Basal Cell Carcinoma
- Terminology of Skin Disorders
- Urticaria and Drug Eruptions
- Wound Care, Skin Ulcers and Pressure Sores
Note: Topics are subject to change.
Questions? View FAQ on Courses and Meetings »