Practical Advances in Musculoskeletal
and Sports Care Live Course
All dates and locations
Featuring the latest evidence-based, in-depth information on family medicine topics, AAFP live courses make it convenient to learn and refresh your knowledge, in great locations. Earn CME, connect with your colleagues and experts, and improve patient care—all in just 3-1/2 days.
Created By and For Family Physicians
Review best practices to assess and diagnose musculoskeletal injuries, improve your ability to determine the stage and severity, and increase your proficiency in examination techniques.
Select a Course to Register
Topics covered in this course include:
- Bursitis and Tendonitis
- Concussion and Return to Play Guidelines
- Degenerative Joint Disease
- Diets and Nutrition Supplements
- Exercise Prescriptions: New Trends in Training
- Female Athlete Triad
- The Geriatric Athlete
- Low Back Pain
- Musculoskeletal Imaging Modalities
- Performance Enhancing Drugs
- Pre-participation Screening of the Athlete
- Sprains, Strains & Dislocations
- Upper Body Evaluations and Examinations: Cervical, Shoulder, Elbow, Hand and Wrist
- Lower Body Evaluations and Examinations: Lumbar, Hip, Knee, Ankle and Foot
- Wound Care
Note: Topics are subject to change.