Wednesday, April 5 - Saturday, April 8, 2017 | Las Vegas (Henderson), NV
Practical Advances in Musculoskeletal and Sports Care Live Course
Review best practices to assess, diagnose, and treat musculoskeletal injuries. Improve your ability to evaluate bones or soft tissue to determine the stage and severity of injury.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Assess injured bones or soft tissue to determine the stage and severity of the injury.
- Demonstrate proficiency in examination techniques, including range of motion, stability, bone alignment and assessment of soft tissue swelling/masses.
- Prepare treatment recommendations for patients with musculoskeletal injuries that include NSAIDs or pain medication and application of the RICE strategy.
- Counsel patients who participate in organized sports or rigorous athletics on injury avoidance and use of protective gear.
- Identify training needs related to procedural skills such as casting, splinting and joint injection.
Save the Date for Practical Advances in Musculoskeletal and Sports Care
Wednesday, April 5 - Saturday, April 8, 2017
Las Vegas (Henderson), NV
Green Valley Ranch Resort and Spa
A SAM session will be offered on Saturday, April 8 and Sunday, April 9. Topics will be announced in late summer 2016. Separate registration and fee required.