Sunday, September 24, 2017 | Chicago (Wheeling), IL
KSA Working Group on Well Child Care
Easily fulfill the 60-question Knowledge Self-Assessment (KSA), formerly SAM, with this one-day session that meets your ABFM’s Family Medicine Certification Self-Assessment Activities requirement.
- Review 60 core competency questions with experienced family physician faculty, and decide the best answer with your colleagues.
- The AAFP reports your answers directly to the ABFM on your behalf.
- Approved for up to 8 AAFP Prescribed credits.
Attend KSA Working Group on Well Child Care
Sunday, September 24, 2017
8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Chicago (Wheeling), IL
The Westin Chicago North Shore
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED. ON-SITE REGISTRATION BEGINS ON SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 24TH AT 7:00 A.M.
AAFP Member - $235
New Physicians - $210
Student or Resident - $185
Nonmember - $305
Upon completion of this KSA, you will be able to demonstrate knowledge in:
- Growth and development
- Anticipatory guidance
- Congenital concerns
- Physical examinations
- Special topics for children newborn to 18 years
Americo Fraboni, MD, FAAFP, Assistant Clinical Professor, Department of Family Medicine, University of Minnesota School of Medicine, Minneapolis, Minnesota
David Weismiller, MD, ScM, FAAFP, Professor, University of Nevada School of Medicine, Las Vegas, Nevada
Registration includes online access to the syllabus and other on-site resources one week before the course and a hard copy syllabus available on site. Additional information will be provided by email.
The following hotel is available for accommodations during this course. Contact the hotel to make arrangements for your stay.
The Westin Chicago North Shore(www.starwoodmeeting.com)
601 N Milwaukee Avenue
Wheeling, IL 60090
Rate: $169 Single/Double Occupancy
+ current tax rate
Accommodation Cutoff -- August 21, 2017
Note: A limited number of rooms at the discounted group rate are available for conference registrants on a first-come, first-served basis, and cannot be guaranteed by the AAFP.
ABOUT HOTEL RESERVATIONS
- Reservations made after August 21, 2017, will be confirmed on a rate and space available basis. The conference rate is not guaranteed for reservations made after this date.
- The Westin Chicago North Shore guarantees reservation by credit card. Card cards will not be charged prior to the scheduled arrival date.
- Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 24 hours prior to arrival date.
This live activity, KSA Working Group on Well Child Care, with a beginning date of September 24, 2017, has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 8 Prescribed credits by the American Academy of Family Physicians. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
CME activities approved for AAFP credit are recognized by the AOA as equivalent to AOA Category 2 credit.
View more credit agreements »
Questions? View FAQ on KSA Working Groups »