Women's Health and Personal Wellness
Providing Care For Female Patients
Review a wide spectrum of women’s health concerns to assist you in obtaining optimal health for your female patients with content specific to family medicine.
The Women's Health and Personal Wellness Self-Study Package is designed to improve the family physician approach to management and treatment decisions relating to women’s health issues and to facilitate development of patient action plans that address a balance of the many components of health and wellness.
This program may also assist those preparing for the Women’s Health module of the ABFM recertification examination.
Approved for up to 17 AAFP Prescribed credits. CME credit approved through May 31, 2014.
Submission of post-test required to claim CME credit. AAFP member ID or purchase invoice information required for post-test log in.
Based on AAFP's popular Women's Health and Personal Wellness live course and workshops, this self-study package includes:
- Set of 17 audio CDs of recorded course content
- Printed syllabus
- Online post-test
- Vaginitis and STDs
- Integrative approaches to menopause
- New Pap management algorithms
- Screening controversy: mammography
- Eating disorders
- Hormone replacement therapy
- Reducing cardiac risk
- Wake up to metabolic syndrome
- Skin disease in women
- Amenorrhea or dysmenorrheal
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome
- More women's health and personal wellness topics
Estimated time required to complete this self-study program: 17 hours.
View Table of Contents »(2 page PDF)