Women's Health: Live Course
All dates and locations
AAFP CME live clinical courses offer topic-driven, lifelong learning opportunities in beautiful locations across the U.S. These 3-1/2 day courses are designed by and for family physicians, helping you do what you do best – take care of your patients.
About the Course
Gain knowledge on the wide spectrum of women’s health issues, including breast cancer, depression, diet, sexuality, HPV, hypertension, menopause, obstetrics, and well-woman care.
Select a Course Date and Location
What You Will Learn
Topics covered in this course include:
- Comprehensive insight into recent women’s health initiatives
- Relevant evaluation and treatment plans related to various health issues throughout a woman’s life cycle
- How to construct an individual wellness plan
- A discussion of the unique aspects of medical care for women
- How to identify and assist victims of physical, emotional, and sexual violence and abuse