Women's Health Live Course
Featuring the latest evidence-based, in-depth information on family medicine topics, AAFP live courses make it convenient to learn and refresh your knowledge, in great locations. Earn CME, connect with your colleagues and experts, and improve patient care—all in just a few days.
Women’s Health offers everything you need to stay current in your practice. Learn the latest information on the skills you use every day in sessions, such as cardiovascular disease prevention, herbal therapies and supplements, overactive bladder, and more.
July 11-14, 2018
San Diego, CA
Hyatt Regency La Jolla at Aventine
Registration opens in October.
Topics covered in this course include:
Note: Topics are subject to change.
- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding and Amenorrhea: Case Study
- Breast Mass
- Cardiovascular Disease Prevention for Women
- Chronic Pain Therapies & Modalities
- Contraception Management
- Depression & Anxiety in Women
- Diabetes Prevention, Screening & Management
- Herbal Therapies & Supplements
- Hot Topics
- Human Papilloma Virus (HPV), Pap Tests, and Cervical Cancer
- Hyper & Hypothyroidism
- Intimate Partner Violence
- Menopause / Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Obesity and Weight Management
- Osteoporosis & Osteopenia
- Overactive Bladder & Urinary Incontinence
- Pelvic Pain
- Physician Well-being: Tools to Combat Burnout
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome and Hyperandrogenism
- Pre-conception Counseling
- Sexual Dysfunction
- Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Well Woman Maintenance
Questions? View FAQ on Courses and Meetings »