Women's Health Live Course
Featuring the latest evidence-based, in-depth information on family medicine topics, AAFP live courses make it convenient to learn and refresh your knowledge, in great locations. Earn CME, connect with your colleagues and experts, and improve patient care—all in just a few days.
Discuss the unique aspects of medical care for women, and gain comprehensive insight into recent women’s health initiatives.
Topics covered in this course include:
- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding and Amenorrhea
- Breast Mass
- Cardiovascular Disease Prevention for Women
- Contraception Management
- Herbal Therapies and Supplements
- Human Papillomavirus (HPV), PAP Tests, and Cervical Cancer
- Intimate Partner Violence
- Menopause / Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Obstetric and Weight Management
- Pelvic Pain
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome and Hyperandrogenism
- Pre-conception Counseling
- Sexual Dysfunction
- Well Woman Maintenance
Note: Topics are subject to change.
Questions? View FAQ on Courses and Meetings »