Women's Health Live Course
Featuring the latest evidence-based, in-depth information on family medicine topics, AAFP live courses make it convenient to learn and refresh your knowledge, in great locations. Earn CME, connect with your colleagues and experts, and improve patient care—all in just a few days.
Created By and For Family Physicians
Enrich your ability to manage and treat the unique aspects of medical care for women, and differentiate female-specific issues, disease processes, and treatments that are based on gender and ethnicity.
Learn and earn CME in the mornings and enjoy the afternoons in Bonita Springs to yourself. Use time to connect with colleagues, relax on your own with family, and get invigorated for the rest of the course.
Registration Now Open
Registration for the following course will open in September 2016.
July 19-22, 2017
Learn more »
Topics covered in this course include:
- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding and Amenorrhea
- Breast Mass
- CardioMetabolic Disorders: Cardiovascular Disease
- CardioMetabolic Disorders: Cerebrovascular Diseases / Lipids
- CardioMetabolic Disorders: Hypertension Update
- Celiac Disease
- Contraception Management
- Diabetes Mellitus Screening and Management
- Diets and Weight Loss Options
- Herbal Therapies
- Human Papillomavirus, PAP Tests and Cervical Cancer
- Hyperthyroidism and Hypothyroidism
- Intimate Partner Violence
- Menopause / Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Mood Disorders, Depression and Bipolar Disorders
- Obstetric Care
- Pelvic Pain
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome and Hyperandrogenism
- Pre-conception Counseling
- Sexual Dysfunction
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Skin Conditions
- Urinary Incontinence
- Well Woman Maintenance
Note: Topics are subject to change.