Wednesday, July 19 - Saturday, July 22, 2017 | Denver, CO
Women's Health Live Course
Focus on the unique aspects of medical care for the women in your practice. Hear from leading experts on a variety of women’s health topics, including contraception management, hormone replacement therapy, and abnormal uterine bleeding.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate comprehensive insight into recent women’s health initiatives
- Formulate evaluation and treatment plans related to various health issues throughout a woman’s life cycle.
- Construct an individual wellness plan.
- Discuss the unique aspects of medical care for women
- Identify and assist victims of physical, emotional and sexual violence and abuse.
- Differentiate specific issues, disease processes, and treatments based on gender and ethnicity.
Save the Date for Women's Health
Wednesday, July 19 - Saturday, July 22, 2017
Grand Hyatt Denver