Wednesday, July 19 - Saturday, July 22, 2017 | Denver, CO
Women's Health Live Course
Focus on the unique aspects of medical care for the women in your practice. Hear from leading experts on a variety of women’s health topics, including contraception management, hormone replacement therapy, and abnormal uterine bleeding.
Approved for up to 25 AAFP Prescribed credits; 25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Credits include clinical procedural workshops. View all statements and agreements »
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate comprehensive insight into recent women’s health initiatives
- Formulate evaluation and treatment plans related to various health issues throughout a woman’s life cycle.
- Construct an individual wellness plan.
- Discuss the unique aspects of medical care for women.
- Identify and assist victims of physical, emotional and sexual violence and abuse.
- Differentiate specific issues, disease processes, and treatments based on gender and ethnicity.
Attend Women's Health
Wedneday, July 19 - Saturday, July 22, 2017
Grand Hyatt Denver
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION DISCOUNT AVAILABLE THROUGH JUNE 20, 2017.
Early Bird $795
Early Bird $745
Student or Resident
Early Bird $545
Early Bird $795
Early Bird $1,095
Note: Topics are subject to change.
- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding and Amenorrhea: Case Study
- Breast Mass
- Cardiovascular Disease Prevention for Women
- Chronic Pain Therapies & Modalities
- Contraception Management
- Depression & Anxiety in Women
- Diabetes Prevention, Screening & Management
- Herbal Therapies & Supplements
- Hot Topics
- Human Papilloma Virus (HPV), Pap Tests, and Cervical Cancer
- Hyper & Hypothyroidism
- Intimate Partner Violence
- Menopause / Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Obesity and Weight Management
- Osteoporosis & Osteopenia
- Overactive Bladder & Urinary Incontinence
- Pelvic Pain
- Physician Well-being: Tools to Combat Burnout
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome and Hyperandrogenism
- Pre-conception Counseling
- Sexual Dysfunction
- Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Well Woman Maintenance
|Wednesday, July 19, 2017|
|Wednesday, July 19, 2017 : 7:00 - 7:30 a.m.||Registration / Breakfast Provided|
|Wednesday, July 19, 2017 : 7:30 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.||General Sessions|
|Wednesday, July 19, 2017 : 12:15 - 1:45 p.m.||Lunch on Your Own|
|Wednesday, July 19, 2017 : 1:45 - 4:45 p.m.||General Sessions|
|Thursday, July 20, 2017|
|Thursday, July 20, 2017 : 7:00 - 7:45 a.m.||Breakfast Provided|
|Thursday, July 20, 2017 : 7:45 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.||General Sessions|
|Thursday, July 20, 2017 : 12:15 - 1:45 p.m.||Lunch on Your Own|
|Thursday, July 20, 2017 : 1:45 - 4:45 p.m.||Clinical Procedural Workshops*|
|Friday, July 21, 2017|
|Friday, July 21, 2017 : 7:00 - 7:45 a.m.||Breakfast Provided|
|Friday, July 21, 2017 : 7:45 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.||General Sessions|
|Friday, July 21, 2017 : 12:15 - 1:45 p.m.||Lunch on Your Own|
|Friday, July 21, 2017 : 1:45- 4:45 p.m.||Clinical Procedural Workshops*|
|Saturday, July 22, 2017|
|Saturday, July 22, 2017 : 7:00 - 7:45 a.m.||Breakfast Provided|
|Saturday, July 22, 2017 : 7:45 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.||General Sessions|
|Saturday, July 22, 2017 : 12:15 p.m.||Course Adjourn|
*Separate registration and fee required.
Note: Times are subject to change.
Topics with times will be available soon. Registrants will be notified when workshops are available to register. Separate registration and fee required to attend a workshop. Seats are limited and are only available to course registrants.
Registration includes online access to the syllabus and other on-site resources one week before the course. A hard copy of the syllabus may be purchased for $60 when registering for the course. A limited number of syllabuses will be available for purchase on site. Additional information will be provided by email after you register.
The following hotel is available for accommodations during this course. Contact the hotel to make arrangements for your stay.
Grand Hyatt Denver(resweb.passkey.com)
1750 Welton Street
Denver, CO 80202
Phone: (800) 223-1234
Rate: $209 Single/Double Occupancy
+ current tax rate
Accommodation Cutoff -- June 20, 2017
Note: A limited number of rooms at the discounted group rate are available for conference registrants on a first-come, first-served basis, and cannot be guaranteed by the AAFP.
About Hotel Reservations
- Reservations made after June 20, 2017, will be confirmed on a rate and space available basis. The conference rate is not guaranteed for reservations made after this date.
- Grand Hyatt Denver guarantees reservation by credit card. Credit cards will not be charged prior to scheduled arrival date.
- Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 24 hours prior to arrival.
This live activity, Women's Health, with a beginning date of July 19, 2017, has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 25 Prescribed credits by the American Academy of Family Physicians. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The AAFP is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American Academy of Family Physicians designates this live activity for a maximum of 25 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
CME activities approved for AAFP credit are recognized by the AOA as equivalent to AOA Category 2 credit.
View more credit agreements »