Training for Assembly Faculty
Everyone benefits from an engaged, attentive audience. Learn tips for getting and keeping participants interested in your presentation.
- Modeling audience interactivity
- Engaging the audience without high-tech tools
- Dealing with challenges (faulty equipment, talkers, and loud noises)
Find ways to enhance your delivery, boost your confidence, and effectively convey your message verbally and physically.
- Enhancing presentation performance
- Dealing with stage fright
- Improving eye contact and using facial expressions
- Practicing the use of body movements
Take advantage of AAFP resources to increase your educational and real-world impact. Hone your presentation to meet participants’ needs and objectives.
- Using the needs assessment from the educational plan
- Integrating learning objectives into presentation
Hear tips to learn the best way to structure your presentation for all attendees.
- Learning how to be a more effective speaker
- Structuring presentations
- Addressing gaps and integrating learning objectives
- Using exercises to increase audience participation
Get professional tips on incorporating high-impact visual aids in your presentation. Know what to use and when.
- Understanding the impact of visual aids
- Choosing high quality visual aids