Advanced Life Support in Obstetrics
ALSO® Course Completion Requirements
Completion of these requirments ensure that all participants recieve the CME/CNE, certificates, and wallet cards they have earned by taking the course and that the sponsor remains in good stanging to sponsor future courses.
Submit Within ONE WEEK of Course
Scan/email Nurse Roster(2 page DOC) (alphabetized with nurse signatures on both days)
Submit Within FOUR WEEKS of Course
- Participant and Faculty Form(81 KB XLS) must include complete course information, participant and faculty (2 separate tabs) name, discipline, address, email address. The participant log must reflect the scores for both testing elements, along with Pass/Fail indicated.
- Instructor Candidate Evaluation Form (1 page DOC)must be completed by the Advisory Faculty and given to the Instructor Candidate to email to the ALSO Program Staff.
- Final brochure and other promotional materials with complete CME/CNE Statements with credit included.
- Course Evaluations(7 page PDF) must be sent by regular mail to ALSO Staff. An evaluation summary will be provided to the sponsor within six weeks of receipt. Mail evaluations to:
American Academy of Family Physicians
11400 Tomahawk Creek Parkway
Leawood, KS 66211-2680
Other Important Steps
- Shred the written exam, answer key, and any unused answer sheets or course materials.
- Course sponsor should retain on file all other course forms, including the completed megadelivery score sheets, completed written exam answer sheets, as well as Conflict of Interest forms.
About ALSO Certificates and Wallet Cards
Certificates will be emailed and wallet cards will be mailed to the course coordinator within 1-6 weeks upon receipt of the above documents.
Course completion certificates will be issued after payment is received in full .Per the AAFP payment guidelines, payment for invoices are due within 30 days of receipt.
Questions regarding billing, shipping or the return of course materials should be directed to the AAFP Member Resource Center at (800) 274-2237.