AAFP Subscriptions CME
Start Your Subscription
Best Value Offer
FP Audio is subscription-based with each monthly edition containing one hour of content including a Clinical Topic, SAM Pearls, Journal Notes, and Editor's Q&A. Earn up to 24 AAFP Prescribed credits with a yearly subscription. Includes online access to MP3 files and quizzes.
Each FP Audio edition contains authoritative, unbiased, and peer-reviewed clinical information—but does not contain any advertisements.
Access the Current Edition
November 2013 (#414)
Online access available after purchase.
- Clinical Topic: Transitional Care Management Codes(14:50 minute MP3)
- Clinical Topic: Anticoagulation and Antiplatelet Therapy in Cardiovascular Disease(29:05 minute MP3)
- Journal Notes: A1c Levels in Frail Elderly Patients(7:53 minute MP3)
- Editor's Q&A: Three M Syndromes(11:02 minute MP3)
- Take the CME Quiz: #414
- 414 FP Audio Booklet(20 page PDF)
For optimal listening, download the latest version of QuickTime(www.apple.com).
FP Audio has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 24 Prescribed credits by the American Academy of Family Physicians. Term of approval is for two years from beginning distribution date for each edition.
The American Academy of Family Physicians is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing education for physicians.
The AAFP designates this educational activity for a maximum of 24 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s). Physicians should claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
After completion of each monthly edition of FP Audio program, the participant will have completed an individual component of a systematic, comprehensive curriculum in the specialty of family medicine. The participant will be able to integrate this knowledge into patient care.
- Innovations in Long-Term Care
- Promoting Stewardship in Clinical Care
- Urinary Tract Infections in Long-Term Care Settings
- Bariatric Surgery
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Neonatal Hyperbilirubinemia
- Papanicolaou Tests
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- The Thyroid Nodule
- Weight Loss Drugs
This is a partial listing of the topics to be covered in future monthly editions of FP Audio. Topics are not listed in order of publication.
AAFP offers residency programs special pricing on FP Audio and FP Essentials if you purchase 3 or more.
- FP Audio - $65 each subscription
- Combined (Both FP Audio and FP Essentials) - $155 each subscription
Call 800-274-2237 to purchase subscriptions for a residency program.
Ready to take the quiz?
Required for CME Credit after purchase.