Edition #433 | June 2015
FP Audio is subscription-based with each monthly edition containing one hour of content including a Clinical Topic, Journal Notes, Back to Basics, and Editor's Q&A. Each FP Audio edition contains authoritative, unbiased, and peer-reviewed clinical information—without any advertisements.
2014 in Review: Procedural Medicine
Management of Controlled Substances: Pearls and Pitfalls
Orthotic Helmets for Infants
Purchase this individual edition for online access to this content, and earn up to 2 AAFP Prescribed credits upon completion of the quiz. Online access to this edition is available until June 30, 2017.
Access It Online Now
Content accessible after purchase of this edition, FP Audio Subscription, or FP Essentials + FP Audio Combined Subscription.
- Clinical Topic: 2014 in Review: Procedural Medicine(11:49 minute MP3)
- Clinical Topic: Management of Controlled Substances: Pearls and Pitfalls(29:05 minute MP3)
- Journal Notes: Orthotic Helmets for Infants(6:54 minute MP3)
- Editor’s Q&A: Chikungunya(10:02 minute MP3)
- Take the CME Quiz: FP Audio #433
- 433 FP Audio Booklet(16 page PDF)
Purchase This Edition
Online access only
#433 | June 2015
CME credit approved through June 30, 2017
Take the Quiz for CME Credit