Edition #439 | December 2015
FP Audio is subscription-based with each monthly edition containing one hour of content including a Clinical Topic, Journal Notes, Back to Basics, and Editor's Q&A. Each FP Audio edition contains authoritative, unbiased, and peer-reviewed clinical information—without any advertisements.
Oral Contraceptive Pills, Part 2
U.S. Preventive Services Task Force Recommendations for Children and Adolescents
Functional Gastrointestinal Disorders in Infants
Superior Vena Cava Syndrome
Purchase this individual edition for online access to this content, and earn up to 2 AAFP Prescribed credits upon completion of the quiz. Online access to this edition is available until December 31, 2017.
Access It Online Now
Content accessible after purchase of this edition, FP Audio Subscription, or FP Essentials + FP Audio Combined Subscription.
- Clinical Topic: Oral Contraceptive Pills, Part 2(19:58 minute MP3)
- Clinical Topic: U.S. Preventive Services Task Force Recommendations for Children and Adolescents(25:53 minute MP3)
- Editor’s Q&A: Superior Vena Cava Syndrome(8:13 minute MP3)
- Journal Notes: Functional Gastrointestinal Disorders in Infants(5:40 minute MP3)
- Take the CME Quiz: FP Audio #439
- 439 FP Audio Booklet(16 page PDF)
Purchase This Edition
Online access only
#439 | December 2015
CME credit approved through December 31, 2017
Take the Quiz for CME Credit