Edition #448 | September 2016
FP Audio is subscription-based with each monthly edition containing one hour of content including a Clinical Topic, Journal Notes, Back to Basics, and Editor's Q&A. Each FP Audio edition contains authoritative, unbiased, and peer-reviewed clinical information—without any advertisements.
Effectiveness of Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators in Older Patients
Naproxen and Other Drugs for Acute Low Back Pain
Purchase this individual edition for online access to this content, and earn up to 2 AAFP Prescribed credits upon completion of the quiz. Online access to this edition is available until September 30, 2018.
Access It Online Now
Content accessible after purchase of this edition, FP Audio Subscription, or FP Essentials + FP Audio Combined Subscription.
- Clinical Topic: Addiction Management(34:12 minute MP3)
- Journal Notes: Effectiveness of Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators in Older Patients(5:34 minute MP3)
- Journal Notes: proxen and Other Drugs for Acute Low Back Pain(5:42 minute MP3)
- Editor's Q&A: Eosinophilic Esophagitis(7:26 minute MP3)
- Take the CME Quiz: FP Audio #448
- 448 FP Audio Booklet(20 page PDF)
Purchase This Edition
Online access only
#448 | September 2016
CME credit approved through September 30, 2018
Take the Quiz for CME Credit