FP Audio™ is copyrighted by the AAFP and all rights are reserved. The AAFP disclaims any liability to any party for the accuracy, completeness, or availability of any AAFP publication or other material or for any damages arising out of the use or non-use of any AAFP publication.
The AAFP is pleased to grant permission to use or reprint copyrighted material in accordance with our current guidelines, provided that the material to be used has appeared in our publication without credit or acknowledgement to another source. The process for requesting permission is below.
Academic or Other Uses
If you would like to reproduce, reprint or adapt material, you must seek permission from the AAFP. Submit your permission request to:
Attn: Intellectual Property Department
11400 Tomahawk Creek Parkway
Leawood, KS 66211-2672
You may also send requests via fax to (913) 906-6093 or email to email@example.com.
Information Required on All Permission Requests
The following information must be included with all requests.
About the material you would like to use:
- Title of the piece you want to use
- Specify content (for example: do you want to use the entire monograph, only a table/figure, or illustration?); provide a sample, if possible
About your proposed use:
- Title of the publication, program, or product
- Name of publisher or sponsor
- Type/format of publication in which the content will appear (e.g., newsletter, book, handout, website)
- Estimated number of copies to be printed or produced
- Whether the copies will be sold or free