Urology and Nephrology Update
Edition #416 | January 2014
FP Essentials is a monthly subscription containing authoritative, unbiased, and peer-reviewed clinical information -- without any advertisements.
Purchase this individual edition for online access to its content, and earn up to 5 CME credits upon completion of the quiz. Online access for this edition available until January 2016.
In This Edition
- Identify patients who should be screened for hematuria and proteinuria.
- Discuss etiologies of hematuria and proteinuria.
- Summarize etiologies of anemia in patients with chronic kidney disease (CKD).
- Describe goals for managing anemia of CKD.
- Discuss risk factors for bladder and kidney cancer.
- Summarize the evaluation for bladder and kidney cancer in adults with hematuria.
- Discuss when imaging is needed for children with recurrent urinary tract infections (UTI).
- Describe preventive strategies for patients with recurrent UTI.
Approved for 5 AAFP Prescribed credits; 5 AMA PRA Category 1 credits™. Credit valid through January 31, 2016.
Purchase This Edition
Online access only
#416: Urology and Nephrology Update
Take the Quiz for CME Credit
Read It Online Now
Content accessible after purchase of this edition, FP Essentials Subscription, or FP Essentials + FP Audio Combined Subscription.