Sports Medicine in Children
Edition #417 | February 2014
FP Essentials is a monthly subscription containing authoritative, unbiased, and peer-reviewed clinical information -- without any advertisements.
Purchase this individual edition for online access to its content, and earn up to 5 CME credits upon completion of the quiz. Online access for this edition available until February 2016.
In This Edition
- Diagnose and manage concussion in pediatric athletes.
- Design a stepwise return-to-play plan after a concussion in a pediatric athlete.
- Discuss methods to prevent sports overuse injuries.
- Diagnose common etiologies of knee pain in pediatric athletes and describe when to refer patients for surgical evaluation.
- Perform an evidence-based preparticipation physical evaluation.
- Distinguish normal and abnormal electrocardiogram findings in pediatric athletes.
Approved for 5 AAFP Prescribed credits; 5 AMA PRA Category 1 credits™. Credit valid through February 29, 2016.
Purchase This Edition
Online access only
#417: Sports Medicine in Children
CME credit approved through February 29, 2016
Take the Quiz for CME Credit
Read It Online Now
Content accessible after purchase of this edition, FP Essentials Subscription, or FP Essentials + FP Audio Combined Subscription.