Edition #430 | March 2015
FP Essentials is a monthly subscription containing authoritative, unbiased, and peer-reviewed clinical information -- without any advertisements.
Purchase this individual edition for online access to its content, and earn up to 5 CME credits upon completion of the quiz. Online access for this edition available until March 2017.
In This Edition
- Define the major types of urinary incontinence and the appropriate diagnostic tests for each.
- Describe treatment options for stress urinary incontinence and urgency incontinence.
- List the diagnostic testing options and differential diagnoses for interstitial cystitis/painful bladder syndrome.
- Summarize pharmacotherapy options for interstitial cystitis/painful bladder syndrome.
- Describe physical assessment and staging of pelvic organ prolapse.
- Summarize the nonsurgical and surgical options for pelvic organ prolapse management.
- Cite the main etiologies of chronic pelvic pain and their diagnostic criteria.
- Summarize the first-line treatments for the common etiologies of chronic pelvic pain.
Approved for 5 AAFP Prescribed credits; 5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Credit valid through March 31, 2017.
Purchase This Edition
Online access only
#430: Urogynecologic Conditions
CME credit approved through March 31, 2017
Take the Quiz for CME Credit
Read It Online Now
Content accessible after purchase of this edition, FP Essentials Subscription, or FP Essentials + FP Audio Combined Subscription.