Edition #431 | April 2015
FP Essentials is a monthly subscription containing authoritative, unbiased, and peer-reviewed clinical information -- without any advertisements.
Purchase this individual edition for online access to its content, and earn up to 5 CME credits upon completion of the quiz. Online access for this edition available until April 2017.
In This Edition
- Recognize the clinical presentation of patients with ruptured intracranial aneurysms and obtain appropriate diagnostic imaging tests.
- Perform long-term monitoring of patients who have undergone repair of an intracranial aneurysm.
- Identify patients who should undergo screening for detection of abdominal aortic aneurysms.
- Perform appropriate follow-up monitoring of patients with an abdominal aortic aneurysm that on initial diagnosis is smaller than the threshold at which surgical repair is indicated.
- List the most common inherited conditions that are associated with thoracic aortic aneurysms.
- Arrange appropriate medical treatment for patients with a thoracic aortic aneurysm.
- State the indications for surgical repair of an asymptomatic popliteal artery aneurysm.
- Describe appropriate management of a pregnant woman with an asymptomatic splenic artery aneurysm.
Approved for 5 AAFP Prescribed credits; 5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Credit valid through April 30, 2017.
Purchase This Edition
Online access only
CME credit approved through April 30, 2017
Take the Quiz for CME Credit
Read It Online Now
Content accessible after purchase of this edition, FP Essentials Subscription, or FP Essentials + FP Audio Combined Subscription.