Edition #433 | June 2015
FP Essentials is a monthly subscription containing authoritative, unbiased, and peer-reviewed clinical information -- without any advertisements.
Purchase this individual edition for online access to its content, and earn up to 5 CME credits upon completion of the quiz. Online access for this edition available until June 2017.
In This Edition
- Recognize the classification of anemia by mean corpuscular volume.
- Determine common management approaches for different types of anemia.
- Summarize the reasons for the adoption of more restrictive transfusion policies.
- Describe the different blood products that are available for transfusion.
- Recognize the common and uncommon etiologies of bone marrow failure.
- Describe basic treatments that are effective for aplastic anemia.
Approved for 5 AAFP Prescribed credits; 5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Credit valid through June 30, 2017.
Purchase This Edition
Online access only
#433: Hematologic Disorders
CME credit approved through June 30, 2017
Take the Quiz for CME Credit
Read It Online Now
Content accessible after purchase of this edition, FP Essentials Subscription, or FP Essentials + FP Audio Combined Subscription.