Myalgias and Myopathies
Edition #440 | January 2016
FP Essentials is a monthly subscription containing authoritative, unbiased, and peer-reviewed clinical information -- without any advertisements.
Purchase this individual edition for online access to its content, and earn up to 5 CME credits upon completion of the quiz. Online access for this edition available until January 2018.
In This Edition
- Apply the most current criteria to diagnose fibromyalgia.
- Prescribe effective pharmacotherapy and nonpharmacotherapy treatment when managing fibromyalgia.
- Promptly initiate steroid treatment for patients with suspected temporal arteritis.
- Avoid prescribing drugs or drug combinations that can precipitate myopathy.
- Prevent acute kidney injury by aggressively hydrating patients with rhabdomyolysis.
Approved for 5 AAFP Prescribed credits; 5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Credit valid through January 30, 2018.
Purchase This Edition
Online access only
#440: Myalgias and Myopathies
CME credit approved through January 30, 2018
Take the Quiz for CME Credit
Read It Online Now
Content accessible after purchase of this edition, FP Essentials Subscription, or FP Essentials + FP Audio Combined Subscription.