Problems With Large Joints
Edition #446 | July 2016
FP Essentials is a monthly subscription containing authoritative, unbiased, and peer-reviewed clinical information -- without any advertisements.
Purchase this individual edition for online access to its content, and earn up to 5 CME credits upon completion of the quiz. Online access for this edition available until July 2018.
In This Edition
- Evaluate a patient with a suspected meniscal tear using physical examination.
- Assess whether a patient with an acute knee injury requires x-rays.
- Diagnose greater trochanteric pain syndrome using the history and physical examination.
- Describe the clinical syndrome of femoroacetabular impingement.
- Evaluate a patient with shoulder pain for shoulder impingement syndrome, rotator cuff tear, and frozen shoulder using the history and physical examination.
- Treat a patient with a rotator cuff tear based on patient age and onset of the injury.
- Identify effective rehabilitation prescriptions based on the key principles of rehabilitation.
- Effectively coordinate care with a rehabilitation team.
Approved for 5 AAFP Prescribed credits; 5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Credit valid through July 31, 2018.
Purchase This Edition
Online access only
#446: Problems With Large Joints
CME credit approved through July 31, 2018
Take the Quiz for CME Credit
Read It Online Now
Content accessible after purchase of this edition, FP Essentials Subscription, or FP Essentials + FP Audio Combined Subscription.