Edition #450 | November 2016
FP Essentials is a monthly subscription containing authoritative, unbiased, and peer-reviewed clinical information—without any advertisements.
Purchase this individual edition for online access to its content, and earn up to 5 CME credits upon completion of the quiz. Online access for this edition available until November 2018.
In This Edition
- Describe the production process for monoclonal antibodies.
- Describe appropriate cardiac monitoring for breast cancer patients who are taking human epidermal growth factor receptor blockers.
- Summarize the current immunization recommendations for patients who have undergone organ transplantation.
- Describe appropriate monitoring for skin cancer in patients who have undergone solid organ transplantation.
- Administer new vaccines to patients according to currently recommended schedules.
- Determine which vaccine series, when started with a previously available vaccine, should be completed with the previously available vaccine and which should be completed with a newly available vaccine.
- Recognize the signs and symptoms that should raise concerns about the possibility of a primary immunodeficiency disorder.
- List the vaccines that should and should not be administered to patients with primary immunodeficiency disorders or their family members.
Approved for 5 AAFP Prescribed credits; 5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Credit valid through November 30, 2018.
Purchase This Edition
Online access only
#450: Immunology Update
CME credit approved through November 30, 2018
Take the Quiz for CME Credit
Read It Online Now
Content accessible after purchase of this edition, FP Essentials Subscription, or FP Essentials + FP Audio Combined Subscription.