Don't Miss the Family Medicine Leadership Conference May 5-7, 2016 (Preconference May 4)
Kansas City, MO
Join your colleagues at the Annual Chapter Leader Forum and National Conference of Constituency Leaders. Whether you're seeking professional development, leadership development, or a voice in policy development, the AAFP Leadership Conference is the place to network, learn, and train with hundreds of current and aspiring leaders in family medicine.
Three-plus days of training. Two dynamic tracks. One focus: LEADERSHIP.
Annual Chapter Leader Forum
The Annual Chapter Leader Forum (ACLF), formerly the Annual Leadership Forum or ALF, is the AAFP’s leadership development program for chapter-elected leaders, aspiring leaders, and chapter staff.
- Discover solutions to chapter challenges.
- Learn from your colleagues.
- Strengthen relationships with peers and AAFP leaders.
- Refine leadership skills.
- Develop new leaders.
National Conference of Constituency Leaders (NCCL)
The National Conference of Constituency Leaders (NCCL), formerly the National Conference of Special Constituencies or NCSC, is the AAFP’s premier policy and leadership development event for underrepresented constituencies.
- Create powerful platforms for change and influence AAFP policies.
- Inspire yourself, your colleagues, and other AAFP members.
- Lead the way for progress and improvement.
- Voice your unique perspective and opinion with others who share common interests.
- Build leadership skills to use in your practice and community.