Don't Miss the Family Medicine Leadership Conference
April 27-29, 2017 (Preconference April 26)
Kansas City, MO
Join your colleagues at the Annual Chapter Leader Forum and National Conference of Constituency Leaders. Whether you're seeking professional development, leadership development, or a voice in policy development, the AAFP Leadership Conference is the place to network, learn, and train with hundreds of current and aspiring leaders in family medicine.
Three-plus days of training. Two dynamic tracks. One focus: LEADERSHIP.
The Annual Chapter Leader Forum (ACLF) is the AAFP’s leadership development program for chapter-elected leaders, aspiring leaders, and chapter staff.
- Discover solutions to chapter challenges.
- Learn from your colleagues.
- Strengthen relationships with peers and AAFP leaders.
- Refine leadership skills.
- Develop new leaders.
The National Conference of Constituency Leaders (NCCL) is the AAFP's premier policy and leadership development event for underrepresented constituencies.
- Create powerful platforms for change and influence AAFP policies.
- Inspire yourself, your colleagues, and other AAFP members.
- Lead the way for progress and improvement.
- Voice your unique perspective and opinion with others who share common interests.
- Build leadership skills to use in your practice and community.