A can’t-miss experience for all leaders
April 26-28, 2018 (Preconference April 25) • Kansas City, MO
The AAFP Leadership Conference aims to provide you—the best and brightest family physicians and chapter leaders—with a roadmap and the necessary tools to successfully navigate the future of family medicine.
- Learn—Discover the key leadership skills needed to meet the challenges facing family medicine now and in the future.
- Empower—Gain the training and confidence to successfully motivate, energize, and empower others within the field.
- Advance—Inspire yourself and others as you work to creatively put ideas into action.
- Develop—Expand your leadership to strengthen your life, your work, and your community.
In three days—and with two dynamic tracks available—don’t miss your chance to join inspiring leaders as you work together to advance the specialty of family medicine together.
Are you ready to L.E.A.D.?
The Annual Chapter Leader Forum (ACLF) is the AAFP’s leadership development program and a great orientation for chapter-elected leaders, aspiring leaders, and chapter staff.
ACLF encourages participants to:
- Make connections and share ideas
- Learn new strategies and techniques to succeed
- Engage in important dialogue about chapters
To help establish positive change, the National Conference of Constituency Leaders (NCCL) is the AAFP’s premier policy and leadership development event for underrepresented constituencies, including:
- Women physicians
- Minority physicians
- New physicians
- International medical graduate physicians
- LGBT physicians