NCCL Registration and Travel
|Registration Type||By 3/30/2017||After 3/30/2017|
|Registration Type: AAFP Member||By 3/30/2017: $230||After 3/30/2017: $280|
|Registration Type: Chapter Staff||By 3/30/2017: $230||After 3/30/2017: $280|
|Registration Type: Student/Resident||By 3/30/2017: $150||After 3/30/2017: $150|
Note: Online registration is now closed. On-site registration will be available from April 26-29 in the Ballroom Foyer of the Sheraton Crown Center.
Questions? Contact us at (800) 274-2237 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center
2345 McGee Street
Kansas City, MO 64108
The Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center is located approximately 30 minutes from Kansas City International Airport (MCI). View transportation options.
Reserve your room online(www.starwoodmeeting.com) or call (800) 325-3535 and request a room in AAFP’s group block.
If interested in sharing a hotel room at the Sheraton, post a message on any of the member constituency email discussions lists.
The AAFP must receive your notice of cancellation by April 14. Requests for full cancellations will be refunded, less a $50 administrative fee. Cancellations after April 14 are not eligible for a refund. No-shows are also not eligible for a refund. Please allow up to four weeks for delivery of refund. Fees will be refunded in the same form of payment they were made to the AAFP. See the entire policy and instructions on how to cancel/request a refund.
What Your Registration Fee Includes
- Preconference afternoon sessions on April 26
- Three days to learn and connect with peers and AAFP leadership
- 30+ breakout sessions
- Exhibits access
- Welcome reception
- Digital handouts
- AAFP Leadership Conference mobile app
- Breakfast, lunch, and morning/afternoon refreshments
Know Before You Go
- Enjoy complementary Wi-Fi in meeting rooms and guest rooms.
- Handouts and presentations will be available to registrants online and in the AAFP Leadership Conference mobile app beginning in mid-April.
- A limited number of power outlets are available inside each session meeting room.
- Printing stations are available on site.