Clinical Procedures Workshops
Gain hands-on experience from expert faculty. Learn more about common procedures performed in a family medicine practice. At least 50 percent of course time is devoted to practicing skills.
View the schedule of Clinical Procedures Workshops.
Separate fee and registration required.
If already registered for the 2013 AAFP Scientific Assembly, please call (800) 274-2237 to register for a Clinical Procedures Workshop.
2013 Clinical Procedures Workshops Topics include:
- ECG Analysis (Fundamentals)
- ECG Analysis (Advanced)
- Exercise Testing (Fundamentals)
- Exercise Testing (Advanced)
- Aesthetic Dermal Filler Injections for Facial Rejuvenation
- Chemical Peels and Microdermabrasion
- Cosmetic Botulinum Toxin Injections (Fundamentals)
- Cosmetic Botulinum Toxin Injections (Advanced)
- Laser/Light Therapies in Aesthetic Medicine (Fundamentals)
- Laser/Light Therapies in Aesthetic Medicine (Advanced)
- Soft Tissue Surgery (Basic)
- Soft Tissue Surgery (Advanced)
- Electrosurgery and Cryosurgery
- Nail Procedures
- Joint Injection
- Splinting, Wrapping, Taping and Casting
Oct. 21-25, 2014
Registration will open in February 2014.
Hotel reservations will open in February 2014.