Clinical Procedures Workshops
Gain hands-on experience from expert faculty. Learn more about common procedures performed in a family medicine practice. At least 50 percent of course time is devoted to practicing skills.
Separate fee and registration required.
If already registered for the 2014 AAFP Assembly, please call (800) 274-2237 to register for a Clinical Procedures Workshop.
2014 Clinical Procedures Workshops Topics include:
- Acupuncture & Manipulation Techniques for Pain Management
- Aesthetic Dermal Filler Injections for Facial Rejuvenation
- Chemical Peels & Microdermabrasion
- Cosmetic Botulinum Toxin Injections (Advanced)
- Cosmetic Botulinum Toxin Injections (Fundamentals): Staying Young
- Dermoscopy: Workshop for Skin Cancer Diagnosis
- ECG Analysis (Advanced): Advanced to Really Advanced!
- ECG Analysis (Fundamentals): The Basics
- Electrosurgery and Cryosurgery
- Musculoskeletal Injections: Evidence-Based Techniques
- Nail Procedures
- Sideline Management Assessment Response Techniques: From Exam to Treatment, Tools For Sideline Physicians
- Soft Tissue Surgery: Advanced Techniques
- Soft Tissue Surgery (Fundamentals): Basic Techniques
- Splinting, Casting, Wrapping, and Taping: Practice Fixing Them Bones, Joints and Tendons!
Tuesday, October 21 - Saturday, October 25, 2014
Walter E. Washington Convention Center
Choose from the best hotels in the AAFP block.